The works to improve the energy performance of the Municipal Hospital Dr. Alexandru Simionescu Hunedoara in Romania involves several interventions:
- Opaque facade thermosystem;
- Glazed facade thermosystem;
- Thermosystem floor above the technical channel;
- Thermal insulation of the terrace;
- Terrace waterproofing;
- Electrical lighting system: replacement of electrical routes and luminaires;
- Plumbing: replacement of sanitary ware, hot water plumbing, solar panel water heating installation;
- Heating installations: flushing the heating system and creating the heating system distribution network.
- Interior finishing (dismantling walls, floors, interior joinery, staircase coverings, ceiling finishing, wall and floor finishing, interior doors, stairs)
- Plumbing: replacement of plumbing fixtures, cold water plumbing;
- Façade air-conditioning systems.
- Interior finishes;
- Fire extinguish installations;
- Fire extinguishing system;
- Smoke extraction system;
- Technological equipment (fire detection control panel, UPS, fans, electrical panel, smoke pumping and suction unit).
In addition, the works are planned on the heating plant, with the replacement of the 2 hot water boilers with new boilers, one of which is pellet-fired, including their burners, and the replacement of the existing steam boilers with a new boiler.
New landscaping of the existing site is planned to ensure fire safety conditions in accordance with current regulations, while the photovoltaic plant will be built to make the hospital more energy efficient by incorporating alternative energy resources.